Congrats to a wonderful couple, from Maryland, who got a great deal on a waterfront condo in St. Pete Beach. This was a great choice for their vacation home and I think they will be truly happy with their new investment in Florida!
About Harbourside in St Pete Beach, FL
This fabulous community is gated and offers 6 pools, 5 tennis courts, fitness center, 1.5 mile walking path along the water, immaculately maintained grounds, large clubhouse, and marina with boat slips. Plus it’s only minutes from the white sand beaches.
There are 24 residential buildings at Harbourside, divided into nine (9) separate Condominium Associations, all of them operate together under the Master Association, which is called Sailboat Key Property Owners Association. The common areas including the entrance to the property, the guardhouse, the roads, the clubhouse pool and spa, the tennis, shuffleboard courts and the grounds areas are managed by the Master Association.
The nine Condominium Associations are:
- Baywatch 3 buildings 114 units (#7862, 7872, 7882 Sailboat Key Blvd. S.)
- Island Place 3 buildings 144 units (#7892, 7902, 7912 Sailboat Key Blvd. S.)
- Windwards 2 buildings 108 units (#7922, 7932 Sailboat Key Blvd. S.)
- Beachwalker 2 buildings 108 units (#7974, 7984 Sailboat Key Blvd. S.)
- Coral Pointe 6 buildings 140 units (#8000-8041 Sailboat Key Blvd. S.)
- Sunrise 2 buildings 108 units (#7979, 7963 Sailboat Key Blvd. S.)
- Savannah 2 buildings 32 units (#7903, 7907 Sailboat Key Blvd. S.)
- Ranger 2 buildings 32 units (#7893, 7897 Sailboat Key Blvd. S.)
- Santa Maria 2 buildings 32 units (#7867, 7871 Sailboat Key Blvd. S.)
Total 9 Associations 24 buildings 818 units
Harbourside is located a few minutes from the beaches along Gulf Boulevard with highly acclaimed restaurants, plenty of eclectic shops, arts and entertainment. Many consider Harbourside to be the a top-rated vacation/retirement spot.
Are you interested in Harbourside?
Contact Diana for more information and market expertise.